As of March 2018, CompuCycle’s headquarters moved into an 80,000 square-foot facility in northwest Houston. Next door, CompuCycle also has another 40,000 square-foot facility dedicated to a fully automated shredding and separation system. This state-of-the-art shredder has an eddy current system and optical sorters that make CompuCycle the only recycler in Houston that is capable of reducing electronics to raw materials so that they can be sent to refineries and smelters. CompuCycle has eliminated the risk that your end-of-life IT equipment could end up mishandled. We handle the equipment from start to finish, and eliminate the use of middlemen.
Our facility security programs include:
- CompuCycle employees are background checked, trained, and randomly drug-tested
- 24/7 Surveillance Cameras
- 24/7 Fire Alarm System
- Security fencing around building perimeters and loading docks
- Cypher locks into warehouse and operations areas.
- Metal wand detectors screening employees and visitors
- All visitors sign in and escorted on premises