Choosing the right electronics recycler to manage your company’s IT assets is a critically important decision. Selecting the wrong electronics recycler can mean exposing your company to data mismanagement and subjecting your company to serious legal and financial risk. Contracting with an R2 Certified electronics recycler, like CompuCycle, means peace of mind and knowing that your company’s IT assets are being managed responsibly, safely, and securely when you are ready to dispose of them. We made a checklist for you to make the right decision to recycle responsibly with CompuCycle.
Electronics Recycling Program Checklist
The program reflects proper corporate stewardship:
- Recycler is certified and compliant with relevant local, state, and federal regulations, legislation, and guidelines.
- The program promotes green initiatives and environmental sustainability.
- The program delivers fiscally responsible results:
- Maximum return on assets.
- The program can be utilized corporate-wide.
- The program eliminates risks associated with asset disposal:
- Complete asset tracking and reporting with Certificates of Recycling or Disposal.
- Certified data erasure and destruction with relevant reporting.
- Universal end-of-life disposal.